PolyMet Events and News
Jun 24, 2020
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to be held June 24, 2020
The 2020 Annual General and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”) of shareholders of PolyMet will be held on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time), at Farris LLP, 25th Floor, 700 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, and online by the way of a live webcast at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/PLM2020 for the following purposes:
- to receive the 2019 Annual Information Form, including the audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 and the report of the auditor on those financial statements;
- to elect seven directors to hold office until the close of the next annual meeting of shareholders;
- to appoint Deloitte & Touche LLP as the auditor to hold office until the close of the next annual meeting of shareholders and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration to be paid to the auditors;
- to consider, and if deemed appropriate, approve a special resolution to consolidate the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company (the “Consolidation”) on the basis of up to ten (10) pre-Consolidation shares for every one (1) post-Consolidation share and further authorize the Company’s Board of Directors to determine when and if to effect such Consolidation, as more particularly described in the accompanying Management Information Circular; and
- to transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
Further information regarding the matters to be considered at the Meeting is set out in the accompanying Management Information Circular.